Google AdSense is one of the world’s largest advertising networks which share the revenue with their publishers when they publish their advertisements on their blog or websites. Now days almost every blogger or webmaster uses this advertisement program to generate revenue from the advertisements. According to Google AdSense program policies they allow only limited number of ad units to show on each page of your blog or website. Wordpress provides the facility to their users to show the AdSense ads anywhere in the blog posts, but blogger is not very much flexible to allow their users to do so. So, here i am going to show you the trick through which you can show the AdSense ads anywhere in your blogger posts to improve your CTR (Click Through Rate) and generate more revenue. In order to apply this feature just follow the simple steps below.
- Go to GOOGLE ADSENSE > AD UNIT and get the code for the ad according to your requirement.
- Copy the code and save it in a NOTEPAD file, for later use.
- Go to HTML PARSER CODE CONVERTER , insert AdSense ad code and click "PARSE" button to convert, to make the AdSense Ads work with blogger templates.
- Log in to your Blogger Dashboard.
- Go To Template > Backup. (Click Here To See, How?)
- Click “EDIT HTML”.
- Press CTRL+F and find <head> tag.
- Just below the <head> tag place the following code.
Note: If you have not using so far the JQUERY script in your blog, only then use the above code. Otherwise leave it.
- Now just below <head> tag, copy the following code.
- Now press
CTRL+F and find the following code:
- Paste the following code just below <data:post.body/>
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'><div id='TP-AdSense-ad'>
"Your Google Ad Parser Code Goes Here."
That’s it, you are all done. Now refresh your blog and visit any post to see the GOOGLE ADSENSE Ads. See an example below:
If you want to show the ads more than one place in the blog post than delete this line $('#TP-AdSense-ad').html('');
Change ”Your Google Ad Parser Code Goes Here” to your own generated "Parsed AdSense Code."